Getting hired by the tech giant isn’t a piece of cake.
In the past few years, Facebook has exponentially grown itself as one of the most influential social media companies of our time. It’s revolutionized the way we communicate with each other as well as the way we consume news.
Many people want to be a part of the company as it makes history, but Facebook is known for asking particularly tricky and creative questions in its interview process.
Here are 22 of Facebook’s most mind-blowing interview questions.
1. How would you build Facebook for blind people?
2. How many happy birthday posts do you think Facebook gets in one day?
3. How do you deal with an underperforming teammate?
4. Redesign a TV remote.
5. Do you think Facebook should be available to China?
6. Describe a Facebook product you use and how you would make it better.
7. What is [the] probability of pulling a different color or shape card from a shuffled deck of 52 cards?
8. What would you do if you were the editor-in-chief of a magazine?
9. How many Big Macs does McDonald’s sell each year in the US?
10. How do you detect fake information input from a user?
11. How would you test a GPS sensor?
DON'T MISS: Are You Smart Enough to Work for Google?
12. What Hackathons have you been to?
13. You have bug reports from a few high value customers, a bunch of low value customers, and employees. How do you prioritize?
14. What's special about you?
15. If you made your own encouragement poster on the wall, what would it be?
16. Where do you see Facebook in 5 years from now?
17. How would your friends describe you?
18. Design a self-driving car with artificial intelligence.
19. What’s an example of bad Facebook marketing?
20. What is something other people misunderstand about you?
21. How would you communicate with 10,000 people at once about our service?
22. How many Vacuums are there in the USA?